Coriander, locally known as Wansoy, is used in a variety of dishes. Known to help those with cholesterol problems. Enjoy it as a raw topping for decoration or to add flavor. Cook it with mixed vegetables or add raw as a complement to your favorite soups and sauces.
- Digestive Aid
- Citrusy Taste
The only supplier of hydroponically and indoor-grown Coriander (Wansoy) in the Philippines. This will be delivered in a resealable, reusable fully-biodegradable bag.
Click here for a RECIPES using Future Fresh Coriander (Wansoy)
If you are used to buying Future Fresh from supermarkets, one pack is 50 grams for leafy greens, and 30 grams for herbs.
To help you order (all grams are net consumable weight):
Our Leafy Greens (Arugula, Basil, Kale, Spinach):
FOR ONE = 150 grams (recommended for an individual order)
FOR TWO = 300 grams
FOR MORE = 500 grams
Our Herbs (Parsley, Cilantro):
FOR ONE = 100 grams
FOR TWO = 200 grams
FOR MORE = 400 grams
First-time buyers, we recommend a FOR ONE order.
- We deliver across Metro Manila
- Regular Php 100.00 delivery fee within Metro Manila, and Php 200 for further areas such as Munintlupa & Parañaque
- FREE Delivery for orders that reach Php 1,000.00.
- Your order can only be delivered the next day.
- Select the right time (morning or evening) when you can receive your order.
- You will be notified when your delivery is en route.
- Have cash or card at hand, ready to pay on delivery.