- 1 pack Future Fresh Baby Kale/ All Star Kale Mix
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Mix kale and olive oil together in a large bowl
- Add garlic powder, salt, onion powder, and pepper to kale and toss until all leaves are coated.
- Transfer a single layer kale leaves to air fryer basket.
- Cook on 360°F (182°C) for 6 minutes.
- Shake the air fryer basket to move the leaves around.
- Cook on 360°F (182°C) for 2 minutes more.
- Transfer kale chips to a baking sheet to cool without touching each other Make sure to include space or else they will steam and not stay crisp.
- Repeat steps 3 to 7 with your remaining kale.
- Enjoy immediately or allow to cool completely.