Apple Cranberry Salad with Future Fresh Salanova Lettuce Mix
- 1 pack Future Fresh Salanova Lettuce Mix
- 1 large Apple
- ⅓ cup dried cranberries
- ¼ cup chopped walnuts
- 2 ounces chilled goat cheese, crumbled (about ⅓ cup)
Apple Cider Vinaigrette
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil1
- ½ tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 ½ teaspoons honey
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- ¼ teaspoon fine sea salt
- ground black pepper, to taste
- Make the dressing: In a cup or jar, whisk together the olive oil, vinegar, honey, mustard and salt until well-blended. Season to taste with pepper.
- Just before serving, chop the apple into thin, bite-sized pieces. Place your greens in a large serving bowl. Top with sliced apple, dried cranberries and walnuts. Use a fork to crumble the goat cheese over the salad.
- Drizzle the salad with just enough dressing to lightly coat the leaves once tossed (you probably won’t need all of it). Gently toss to mix all of the ingredients and serve!
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device