- 50 grams Future Fresh Baby Kale
- 50 grams Future Fresh Savoy Spinach
- 2 carrots, chopped
- 3 potatoes. chooped
- 1/4 kg chicken breast
- Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Sausage of your choice, sliced (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Farenheit
- Place potatoes, carrots and chicken in an oven safe glass dish.
- Add Kale and Spinach.
- Generously drizzle with Olive oil.
- Add Salt and Pepper.
- Cover with Aluminum Foil.
- Bake for 20 to 30 minutes or until Chicken is Golden Brown.
Thank you Kat Florencio fro sharing!