Beets Salad with Future Fresh Roquette Arugula
- 1 pack Future Fresh Roquette Arugula
- 2 medium beets
- 4 Tbsp goat cheese (about 1.5 ounces)
- 1/4 cup roughly chopped toasted walnuts
- 3 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon dry powdered mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Peel the beets and chop diced. Boil for 30 minutes or until soft but not soggy. Drain and run with cold water. If making in advance, keep it refrigerated.
- In a jar, place all dressing ingredients then shake to emulsify. Taste then adjust.
- Place all salad ingredients and toss with salad dressing.