Citrus Salad with Future Fresh Power Salad Mix
- 1 pack Future Fresh Power Salad Mix
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 large (12 1/2-oz.) navel orange
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon orange zest plus 2 Tbsp. fresh orange juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 3/4 teaspoon black pepper, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon finely chopped garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- Whisk together olive oil, orange zest and juice, lemon juice, rice vinegar, Dijon, honey, 1/4 teaspoon pepper, thyme, garlic, and kosher salt in a bowl until smooth and emulsified. Set aside.
- Remove and discard peel and white pith from oranges. Cut oranges crosswise into 1/4-inch-thick slices.
- Remove the top and seeds of the bell pepper and cut into thin strips.
- Mix Future Fresh Power Salad Mix, Orange slices and Red bell pepper strips. Add vinaigrette; toss to coat. Transfer mixture to a large platter. Top with orange slices.
More from: Power Salad Salad