Creamed Spinach–Stuffed Salmon
- FUTURE FRESH SAVORY SPINACH
- 12 (6-oz.) salmon fillets
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 (8-oz.) block cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 c. shredded mozzarella
- 3/4 tsp.garlic powder
- Pinch of red pepper flakes
- 6 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 6 tbsp. butter
- Juice of 1 1/2 lemon
- Season salmon all over with salt and pepper. In a large bowl, mix together cream cheese, mozzarella, spinach, garlic powder, and red pepper flakes.
- Using a paring knife, slice a slit in each salmon to create a pocket. Stuff pockets with cream cheese mixture.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Add salmon skin side down and cook until seared, about 6 minutes, then flip salmon. Add butter and squeeze lemon juice all over. Cook until the skin is crispy, another 6 minutes. Serve warm.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device