Skip to content
- 1 pack Future Fresh Savoy Spinach
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 medium white onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 3/4 cup (or more) heavy cream
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Squeeze the liquid out of the spinach with a clean dishtowel or paper towels.
- In a medium pan over medium-high heat, melt the butter. Sauté white onion until soft, about 3–5 minutes. Stir in paprika and cook for about 30 seconds.
- Add spinach, cream cheese, cream. Stir and cook until warmed through and slightly reduced for about 8–10 minutes. If needed, add more cream to reach desired consistency.
- Cool and serve.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.