Fresh Mint Hummus with Future Fresh Spearmint
- 1 full cup cooked skinless chickpeas
- 1 clove garlic,
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 cup Future Fresh Spearmint
- 1/4 cup Future Fresh Genovese Basil
- 1/4 cup Tahini
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Cool water or chickpea cooking liquid, as needed
- excellent olive oil, mint infused!, to finish
- 1 tsp toasted pine nuts
- Pinch mint salt
In a food processor or blender, blend the chickpeas, garlic, salt, spearmint and basil until completely grounded. Stop to scrape down the bowl a few times.
Add the tahini and process until well incorporated, then add the lemon juice and blend again. Taste the hummus; add chickpeas stock if the hummus is too thick. Taste if you need to add more salt.
Transfer in a bowl. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with pine nuts and dried mint.