Green Salad Dressing with Future Fresh Herbs- Genovese Basil, Italian Flat-Leaf Parsley, Coriander Wansoy and Spearmint
- 1 cup Future Fresh Italian Flat-Leaf Parsley, packed
- ½ cup mixed Future Fresh Herbs - Coriander Wansoy, Genovese Basil and Spearmint, packed
- ¾ cup olive oil
- 2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar, Or lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp honey or maple syrup
- 2 tsp dijon or wholegrain mustard
- ¼-1/2 tsp salt
- Combine all ingredients in a tall container fit for a stick blender (immersion blender). Blend it until smooth.
- Taste and add in more salt, acid or sweetener if needed.
- Store in an airtight jar in the fridge for up to two weeks. The herbs will settle to the bottom as it sits. Shake it up again before serving.
- When the dressing has been stored in the fridge for a while, it may thicken. Let it come to room temperature before serving.
Recipe and Photo from Homegrown Happiness