- 1 pack Future Fresh Radish Microgreen
- 2- 8 oz Salmon
- 1 tsp Vegetable Oil (such as grapeseed)
- 2 Tbsps Miso
- 1 Tbsp Grated Ginger
- 1 Tbsp Sugar
- ¼ tsp Mirin
- 1 Green Onion, Minced
- 1/8 cup Radish Sprouts
- Mix together miso, ginger, mirin and green onion. Set aside.
- Rub Salmon with oil.
- Heat up your pan for one minute. Place the salmon in the hot pan. Sear for eight minutes per inch thick. Remove the salmon from the pan and place on a plate.
- Add the sauce ingredients to the hot pan and reduce to a glaze. Pour over the salmon and garnish with the Radish Microgreens.