Oriental Salad with Future Fresh Salanova Lettuce Mix
- Future Fresh Salanova Lettuce Mix
- Thinly Sliced Onions
- Slice Chicken Breast or Shrimp
- Handful or Wonton or Raw Noodles
- 2 tablespoons of toasted sesame seeds
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons smooth peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon honey or agave nectar
- teaspoons vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon hot sauce
- pinch of black pepper
- pinch of garlic powder
- 1/4 c vegetable oil
- Rinse vegetables and spin dry - set aside
- Toast wonton or raw noodles like pancit canton on a slightly oiled pan. You can sprinkle the cooked noodles with some pepper flakes, garlic salt, pepper or any dried condiments that suit your taste. Set Aside
- Blend together all dressing ingredients except toasted sesame seeds.
- Taste and adjust ingredients to suit your palate.
- Refrigerate if you prefer it cold.
- Place veggies in a serving plate. Put chicken or shrimp on top.
- Drizzle with Dressing.
- Top with sesame seeds
Recipe by Gigi Gaerlan