- ½ cup walnuts
- 1 ½ white wine vinger
- 1 pack Future Fresh Roquette Arugula
- 1 pack Future Fresh Pea Shoots (Dou Miao)
- 1 cup fresh pears, sliced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- ¼ tsp Dijon Mustard
- ¼ tsp Honey
- ¼ tsp minced Shallots
- ¼ cup Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, whisk the white wine vinegar with the Dijon mustard, honey and minced shallot. Add the extra-virgin olive oil and whisk until blended.
- Season the vinaigrette with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Add the arugula, pea shoots, pears and chopped walnuts and toss well. Season with salt and pepper and serve right away.
Recipe by Kim Montoya, @casa.montoya