Roasted Baby Kale
- Future Fresh Baby Kale
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- pinch of red chili flakes
- 1/2 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 1/4 cup toasted pumpkin seeds
- Preheat oven to 360F.
- Place the kale in an ovenproof dish and pour over the oil, salt, pepper, and chili.
- Use your hands and massage the oil and spices into the baby kale.
- Roast for about 15 minutes, they should be crispy on the outside and tender on the inside.
- Place in a bowl and add goat cheese and pumpkin seeds.
Recipe by Sweet Paul
More from: Baby Kale