Skip to content
- Future Fresh Salanova Lettuce Mix
- Sliced apples
- Cherry tomatoes
- Texmex mixed cheeses
- 1/4 c white vinegar
- 4 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 teaspoons dried mustard (optional
- 1/4 cups olive oil; vegetable oil can be used
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons poppy seeds
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- In a large bowl, combine lettuce mix, apples, tomatoes and walnuts.
- Place oil, sugar, vinegar, poppy seeds, salt and mustard in a jar with a tight-fitting lid; shake well.
- Pour desired amount over your salad mixture and toss evenly.
- Sprinkle with texmex cheeses.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.