Sesame Rice Noodles with Shitake and Future Fresh Pea Shoots (Dou Miao)
- 1 pack Future Fresh Pea Shoot (Dou Miao)
- 7 oz Rice Noodles
- 3 Tofu Squares
- 1 tbsp Mirin
- 50ml Olive Oil
- 4 tbsp. Sesame Oil
- 4 tbsp. Soy Sauce
- 1 pack Dried Shitake Mushrooms, pre-soaked and sliced
- 2 tbsp. Shallots
- Salt & Pepper to Taste
- Cooke Rice Noodles for 5 minutes. Drain and set aside
- Fry the Tofu Squares until golden brown using Olive Oil.
- Add the shallots and saute.
- Add shitake mushrooms and pea shoots. Cook until soft.
- Add sesame oil, soy sauce, and mirin.
- After mixing, add in rice noodles, salt and pepper. Stir until the noodles are fully coated.
- Tope with Fresh Pea Shoot and Serve.
Recipe by @pao.siopao