- 1 pack Future Fresh Pea Shoots (Dou Miao)
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- 4 cloves garlic chopped or thinly sliced
- 100 ml water or stock add more hot water if needed
- 3/4 tsp liquid seasoning
- 1/8 tsp fine salt to taste
- 1 tbsp Chinese wine
- 1 Tofu
Fry tofu until light golden brown in color. Set aside.
- Heat oil in wok. Stir-fry garlic briefly until aromatic and light golden.
- Add pea shoots and stir-fry on high heat until they just started to wither. Then add water, liquid seasoning and salt. Continue stir-frying on high heat for about a minute, or until all the pea shoots are tender. Drizzle Chinese wine along the walls of the wok, and stir fry for 10 seconds more until you smell the aroma of the wine evaporating.
- Place the fried tofu in a plate. Top with stir-fry peashoot.